The first of a series of eight one-day CPD-accredited EdTech training events, being run in association with the Department for Education.
This free event for school leaders and ICT leads will explore how best to incorporate technology into your classroom in order to improve outcomes, save time and provide greater efficiencies.
- Hear case studies and real life examples from fellow teachers
- Debate the issues affecting your school and help identify solutions
- Discover new ways of working that will save time and make a positive impact
- See best practice in action in our demonstrator classroom
- Come away with ideas and tips you can put into practice the very next day
Keynote speaker: to be announced