AQA GCSE (9-1) Engineering Student eTextbook
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook
- Age Range
Build a foundation of knowledge alongside practical engineering skills for the 2017 AQA GCSE (9-1) Engineering specification, inspiring your students’ problem solving skills for the NEA and beyond.
This accessible textbook sets out clear learning objectives for each topic, with activities to reinforce understanding and examples that will support all students with the maths and science skills needed.
– Builds knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, systems, testing and investigation methods and modern technologies
– Helps students to apply practical engineering skills to design and make imaginative prototypes that solve real and relevant engineering problems
– Develops mathematical understanding with clear worked examples for all equations and maths skills and questions to test knowledge
– Includes guidance on how to approach the non-exam assessment (NEA) with creativity and imagination
– Prepares for the written exam with advice, tips and practice questions
- £ one-off cost
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Trial free for 30 days
More than a third of schools anticipate their resources budget in the next financial year will be lower than in the… https://t.co/HdYo0ELmwc