AQA Key Stage 3 Science Pupil Book 2 Whiteboard Etextbook
Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the printed textbooks
- Age Range
Ensure that every student develops the maths, literacy and working scientifically skills they need to succeed with this skills-focused Pupil Book that contains a variety of activities, practice questions and real-world examples that are tailored to the Big Ideas and mastery goals of the AQA KS3 Syllabus.
– Develop conceptual understanding with a variety of questions that require students to apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios.
– Build working scientifically skills with various Enquiry activities matched to the AQA syllabus.
– Test understanding and measure progress with factual recall questions developed around the ideas of Generalisations, Principles and Models.
– Stretch knowledge and understanding with extend tasks linked to higher-order thinking skills – Compare, Evaluate and Predict.
– Bridge the gap between Key Stages 2 and 3, with a focus on maths and enquiry skills and understanding scientific terminology.
– Provides comprehensive support for non-specialist or less-confident teachers when used in conjunction with the online Teaching & Learning resources.
- £ one-off cost
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Trial free for 30 days
If y… https://t.co/3UXopUDrNW