A great-value short course – what every teacher needs to know about assessment.
- Product Type
Assessment Essentials focuses specifically on ‘what every teacher needs to know about assessment’.
The course follows a micro-lesson structure, designed to fit around the busy timetable of teachers and is a commitment of around 1.5 hours per week. It includes insight interviews with leading thinkers and practitioners – Dylan Wiliam, Daisy Christodoulou, John Hattie and others who will help your teachers reflect on and develop their practice.
There are two overarching goals of Assessment Essentials:
- to help make your students learning more visible and, thereby, increase confidence in the dependability of decisions made in the classroom and beyond;
- to help maximise the power of assessment as a powerful learning tool.
Assessment Essentials will:
- Improve the efficiency of assessment practices, helping you reduce workload – do more with less
- Guide you to question existing practices
- Help you link assessment with curriculum and pedagogy, to improve student outcomes
- Reframe the value of assessment, offering case studies and advice from other school leaders
- Maximise the power of assessment as a tool for learning
- £95 per licence
Assessment Essentials costs only £95 per person, with group rates available for larger bookings. Your learning can begin as soon as registration is complete!
- Trial Options
- Free Sample
Try a free sample of our online course!
Sign up for latest updates
Understand patent protection in China – Join BESA & CBBC for a webinar next Tuesday to understand the recent amendm… https://t.co/zMIBeyTm9V
Delighted that BESA Director General Caroline Wright has been selected for the Tyto Tech listing of Top 50 Tech UK… https://t.co/dPtC8kSK1O