A great-value short course – what every teacher needs to know about assessment.
- Product Type
Assessment Essentials focuses specifically on ‘what every teacher needs to know about assessment’.
The course follows a micro-lesson structure, designed to fit around the busy timetable of teachers and is a commitment of around 1.5 hours per week. It includes insight interviews with leading thinkers and practitioners – Dylan Wiliam, Daisy Christodoulou, John Hattie and others who will help your teachers reflect on and develop their practice.
There are two overarching goals of Assessment Essentials:
- to help make your students learning more visible and, thereby, increase confidence in the dependability of decisions made in the classroom and beyond;
- to help maximise the power of assessment as a powerful learning tool.
Assessment Essentials will:
- Improve the efficiency of assessment practices, helping you reduce workload – do more with less
- Guide you to question existing practices
- Help you link assessment with curriculum and pedagogy, to improve student outcomes
- Reframe the value of assessment, offering case studies and advice from other school leaders
- Maximise the power of assessment as a tool for learning
- £95 per licence
Assessment Essentials costs only £95 per person, with group rates available for larger bookings. Your learning can begin as soon as registration is complete!
- Trial Options
- Free Sample
Try a free sample of our online course!
Sign up for latest updates
Two weeks to go to get your Members Only Early Bird Tickets for our Winter Business Insight Day and AGM on 3 Novemb… https://t.co/AcebNknNbE
Here’s what one LearnED delegate had to say about their experience at a previous Roadshow! Connect with like-minded… https://t.co/Gp4Gys63L2