Assessment Lead Programme
Maximise assessment for learning by enhancing formative and summative assessment strategies.
- Product Type
The Assessment Lead Programme’s aim is to maximise assessment for learning by enhancing formative assessment and summative assessment strategies.
The programme provides a framework for improving your assessment approach through evidence-based training, practical tools and resources and guidance for implementation.
This award-winning online course is broken down into four modules. You will learn through a combination of theory, design, regular collaboration and practical application sustained over time.
Who is it for?
For the programme to have the desired impact, we strongly advise that schools enrol the senior leader responsible for assessment, plus one middle leader such as a head of department or phase. We insist on a minimum of two places – because professional development has more impact when colleagues collaborate and support each other!
What’s the format?
- learn and apply the tools and resources to guide, support and implement change
- enjoy structured collaboration and support, with both your colleague(s) and other Assessment Leads on our online discussion forums
- apply your learning within your own context with practice opportunities to scaffold learning
- work towards completing the course by developing and implementing enhanced assessment strategies and practices
- £1200 per licence
Group rates available for larger bookings. Contact us to enquire.
- Trial Options
- Other durationFree Sample
Try a free sample of our online course!
Sign up for latest updates
RT APPG on Education Technology @edtechappg: What worked during lockdown?
Please let us know which remote learning technologies and practices proved effective… https://t.co/vDUuVFBGS2