Over 2,000 formative teaching and assessment resources for KS3 and KS4
- Product Type
- Exam Boards
- Membership type
BESA members go through a rigorous set of financial and reputational checks and agree to abide by our Code of Practice.
Doddle Science helps you deliver the challenging new specifications with ready-made online resources to enable efficient lesson planning and homework provision. Engage your KS3 and KS4 students in the curriculum with interactive experiments and formative self-marking quizzes that save you time and enable targeted intervention.
With Doddle, you no longer need to spend valuable time creating resources from scratch nor marking repetitive tests, but rather can browse a whole host of curriculum-specific material designed to engage and motivate your students.
- Support and enhance teaching of the new specifications with teaching and testing covering the required practicals and the Maths for Science skills
- Break down complex concepts for your students and support independent learning with step-by-step activities
- Reduce teacher workload with over 600 self-marking quizzes which give students ample coverage of various topics across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Track homework submissions and access a question-level analysis of your students’ quiz results for targeted intervention
- £799 per annum
With a Doddle subscription your department can activate unlimited teacher, parent and student accounts, receive year round support from our Oxford based team and access the latest content as it is added throughout the year!
Three year subscription – £799 per year
One year subscription – £999 per year
- Trial Options
- 7 days
Try Doddle Science for yourself! One of our Account Managers will be in touch to set you up, and can also offer you a free online demonstration to give you a quick tour of the platform.
- QHow do students access Doddle?
- AEvery student has their own account, and can log in on their phone, tablet or PC using a web browser or the Doddle App.
- QCan Parents see what their child has been set?
- AYes! Through the app or web browser, parents can see what work their child has on their to do list, and how they did in their previous assignments.
- QWhat Exam Boards does Doddle Science cover?
- AWe map to the latest specifications for Edexcel, AQA, OCR, WJEC and Cambridge IGCSE.