Early Years World
Nurture IT, early literacy and problem-solving skills
For ages 2 to 7, Early Years World is a series of over 250 colourful and engaging interactive computer activities and mini-adventures for early years children designed to nurture IT skills whilst developing the early literacy and problem solving required by the Early Years framework. A key focus we’ve included within the activities is e-safety; helping young learners to be safe online from a young age. The new version now includes an interactive module on the three Characteristics of Learning: ‘Have a go’, ‘Keep trying’ and ‘Thinking’. These activities encourage children to understand ‘how’ they learn and provide the resources for adults working with the very young to develop best practice, helping them to become motivated lifelong learners.
- Huge choice of creative activities suitable for early years children, 2 years + which have been designed to nurture IT skills in young learners and built around the Early Years Framework – including mathematics, problem solving and early phonics
- An exciting computer adventure which introduces the three characteristics of effective learning to young children
- 7 fun activities highlighting the characteristics and ‘learning’ vocabulary
- An interactive story linking the adventure and activities to children’s own learning experiences
- Easy to use activities developed by an award winning educational developer and an experienced Early Years manager, trainer and inspector.
- Includes printed sheets created for inclusion into a child’s learning journey, providing you with complimentary evidence for Ofsted
- Includes a focus on staying safe on computers, delivered in a way that is suitable and understandable for the very young
- 100’s of resources for children, practitioners and managers including posters, stickers, Wow cards, classroom display and resources to share at home
- Encourage ‘Parents as Partners’ with our sheets for home
- Flexible access to the software either online or offline on a memory stick to suit your individual requirements
- £ one-off cost
- Trial Options
- 14 days
14-day free trial.
More than a third of schools anticipate their resources budget in the next financial year will be lower than in the… https://t.co/HdYo0ELmwc