Ark Curriculum Plus
Free trial KS3 English Mastery resources developed by English Mastery & Ark
- Product Type
- Age Range
- Exam Boards
English Mastery’s mission is to transform the way the subject of English is taught in UK classrooms.
The bedrock of our approach is the belief that students should have the opportunity to study the knowledge, concepts and stories that have shaped the world.
To achieve this, we provide partner schools with:
- a carefully planned and knowledge-rich English curriculum for Key Stage 3
- a structured programme of subject-specific professional development
- a full suite of lesson plans and resources with integrated assessment.
The programme includes everything that you’ll need to deliver a mastery curriculum in your English classroom. As teachers ourselves, we understand how extraordinarily difficult this year has been for all schools. We have therefore made some important additions to our mastery programmes this year, to help support schools in the months ahead. Available in flexible packages to suit each different school.
- £2000 per annum
Our home learning resources are freely available to support parents and guardians and there is no purchase necessary.
The English Mastery partnership includes a fully resourced curriculum, with an integrated professional development programme, formative assessment and in school support visits, with packages starting from £2,000 depending on the size of the school (with discounts available for small schools)
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Try out the English Mastery programme for yourself
We’re delighted to be able to offer schools a taster of our mastery programme with a 2-week free trial of our MyMastery learning platform.
MyMastery works to:
- Drive student progress through an evidence-based curriculum, with proven impact on learning outcomes
- Reduce workload through fully resourced and adaptable lesson materials
- Empower teachers though integrated professional development, offering exactly the right resources and planning support teachers need in the moment that they need it.
Castleford Academy, first to be awarded ‘Outstanding’ under the new framework experiences a deep dive in English
We spoke to their Headteacher George Panayiotou about how the school came to join English Mastery and how it’s supported their students and teachers.
Sign up for latest updates
Have you entered for the Education Resources Awards 2022? Entry deadline: Friday 25 Feb. Don’t miss out on being pa… https://t.co/OJKTfec1uX