- Membership type
BESA members go through a rigorous set of financial and reputational checks and agree to abide by our Code of Practice.
The HUE HD Pro classroom camera and visualiser is the latest addition to the HUE range of USB cameras. This camera can view a full A4 page and project it onto the whiteboard via your PC and projector or it can be simply connected directly to some of the latest whiteboards. Supplied with its own specially written camera management software for teachers, HUE Intuition, this versatile and multi-use camera makes the most of your school budget.
At only £44.95 + VAT, this visualiser is a low cost but highly effective resource in the classroom which teachers tell us they use on a daily basis. Colourful, characterful and portable, the HUE HD Pro and is fast becoming an essential part of the teacher’s toolkit. Try it free for 30 days in our free trial for UK schools programme.
- The length of the neck makes this camera perfect for viewing a full A4 page
- The built-in LED lights will help illuminate your subject
- Built-in microphone
- Conpact size meaning it will fit on the smallest of desks
- Available for Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS
The HUE HD Pro also comes with specially designed software, HUE Intuition, to allow you to master the full functionality of the camera with ease.
HUE Intuition software features:-
- Record video and sound and save movies locally, email or upload to YouTube or Creatubbles
- Annotate images and save as JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
- Take snapshots
- Take multiple images over time
- Compatible with Windows and macOS
- Easy to install and use
- No training required
Use the HUE HD Pro for:-
- Demonstrating a science project
- Showing small objects, text or pictures
- Whole class learning
- Testing and assessment
- Taking snapshots of student work
- Recording video of a technique or experiment and replay it to the class
More benefits and ways to use your HUE HD Pro:-
- Continual Professional Development
- Chatting with remote schools in other countries with software such as Skype™
- Raising student attainment
- Student engagement and motivation
- Social and emotional learning
- Making STEAM more engaging
- Personalizing learning
- Improving instruction for students with disabilities
- Implementing/improving blended learning
With the addition of HUE Animation software, the Pro camera can also be used to make stop motion animation videos too. The uses for stop motion animation in the classroom are endless. Fostering the 21st century skills of creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking, stop motion animation elicits a high engagement from students as they plan, execute, and present their creations. Animation also meets the needs of kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners, and has found great success with students with special needs (SEN). It is popular in numerous maker space areas in schools, and as a tool to teach STEAM subjects.
NEW for 2019
We have developed a new app called HUE Camera Viewer that allows your HUE camera to work on Chrome books or in the Google Chrome browser.
The new HUE Camera Viewer app allows you to take pictures and record video and needs a HUE camera plugged in to function.
This is in pre-release currently and interested parties should contact us for further details.
- £44.95 one-off cost
The HUE HD Pro camera comes with a free single-user perpetual licence of HUE Intuition camera management software.
A HUE Intuition Single User licence can also be purchased separately for download.
Multiple User licences are available as 5 user, 10 user and whole Site (school) licences.
5 user licence £44.99
10 user licence £89.99
Site licence (unlimited users) £250.00
- Trial Options
- 1 monthUpon request
Thank you for your interest in the HUE HD Pro classroom camera and visualiser. The 30 day free trial is a chance for you to try the product at no cost.
Schools are eligible for a no obligation trial of the HUE HD Pro classroom camera and visualiser. Please select the colour you would like (blue, red, green or black), provide your school address details with contact name and telephone number and your document camera will be sent to you within two working days. Please specify if you would also like to trial our HUE Animation stop motion animation software that comes with a 60 page book full of tips and techniques.
At the end of the trial, if you’d like to keep your camera, we’ll simply send you an invoice for the product and delivery with no interruption to your use of the camera or software. However, if you decide not to keep the camera, you can simply return it to us within 30 days of delivery using the prepaid postal bag included in the pack.
How the HUE HD Pro Visualiser helps in the quest for excellence. A Guest Post by David Watkins, Head of Geography and Duke of Edinburgh Award Manager
Tom Johns, STEM CPD Leader and Somerset’s Science Network Leader highlights his top 10 ways to use the HUE HD Pro Visualiser in the Science Lab
- QHow do I find out more information about the HUE HD Pro?
- APlease review the product information on our website https://huehd.com/pro/ or ask for specific information via https://huehd.com/contact/