Primary and secondary maths resources developed by Mathematics Mastery & Ark
- Product Type
- Exam Boards
Mathematics Mastery is used in hundreds of schools across the UK to improve maths skills and teaching.
The programme includes everything that you’ll need to deliver a mastery curriculum in your maths classroom. Now available in flexible tiers, priced from just £1,350 per key stage, Mathematics Mastery includes:
- a well-sequenced and interlinked EYFS, KS1, KS2 and KS3 maths curriculum – ensuring pupils develop fluency and a deep understanding of mathematical concepts
- integrated training and professional development – helping to ensure all staff (including non-specialists) develop confidence in their maths mastery teaching
- a full suite of classroom planning, delivery, assessment and intervention resources – available on MyMastery in bite-sized units, for easy implementation.
As teachers ourselves, we understand how extraordinarily difficult this year has been for all schools. We have therefore made some important additions to our mastery programmes this year, to help support schools in the months ahead.
- £1350 per annum
The Mathematics Mastery partnership from includes a fully resourced curriculum, with an integrated professional development programme, formative assessment and in school support visits, with packages starting from £1,350 per primary Key Stage and from £2,000 per secondary Key Stage. (Discounts available for small schools)
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Try out the Mathematics Mastery programme for yourself
We’re delighted to be able to offer schools a taster of our mastery programme with a 2-week free trial of our MyMastery learning platform.
MyMastery works to:
- Drive pupil progress through an evidence-based curriculum, with proven impact on learning outcomes
- Reduce workload through fully resourced and adaptable lesson materials
- Empower teachers though integrated professional development, offering exactly the right resources and planning support teachers need in the moment that they need it.
Sign up for latest updates
Calling all start-ups in the education sector! Make the most out of the education ecosystem & join this focused ses… https://t.co/9Y9X7diGRW
Looking to understand the background & context of the UK-EU Trade & Cooperation Agreement? Want to know how this af… https://t.co/bZkpwfGc76