Premium Quizalize for Teachers
Engage your students with fun quizzes while instantly obtaining valuable mastery data.
- Product Type
- Exam Boards
***We are currently offering complimentary for schools impacted by closures due to coronavirus. Inquire through LendED and we will send instructions to get your accounts and provide resources to aid in using Quizalize for distance learning***
Teachers can use Quizalize to assign quizzes, worksheets, videos, and web links for students to complete at home in a real-time digital environment not much different than the physical classroom. Assignments can be open for multiple attempts and can be available for specific time frames. Each class has its own Gradebook and quiz questions can be tagged to a curriculum for data to populate Mastery Dashboards for tracking long-term mastery learning.
Quizzes can also be assigned with differentiated follow up activities, which means an entire lesson plan can be digitized and provided to students to complete in their own time. Not just for individual assessments as data can be aggregated for long-term mastery learning and interventions.
- £45 per licence
This pricing structure provides teachers with individual licenses of premium Quizalize. Premium licenses mean teachers can create unlimited classes and have access to unlimited student data. The free version only has limited classes and limited data collection. Teachers interested in creating more than 3 classes in Quizalize, accessing quiz data from past quizzes, and populating mastery dashboards for each class would need a premium license.
The £45/license is only valid for 5+ licenses. Additional discounts for 10+ licenses are available.
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Schools can trial their premium licenses for 14-days provided they can demonstrate availability of budget at the end of the trial. During the trial, the account is treated like a paid account which means access to professional development, priority support, and all teaching receiving premium Quizalize licenses.
- QDo you offer a CPD certification program?
- AYes we do. When a school purchases multiple licenses for teachers, they also gain access to our digital CPD course.
- QWhat if I can't find my curriculum?
- AWe are adding curricula on a request basis. If your school is interested in purchasing Quizalize, we can work together to make sure your curriculum is supported.
- QDo you do in-person professional development and onboarding?
- AThere is an additional cost for an in-person session at a flat rate of £200 for a 2-hour session + travel/accommodation costs. Complimentary or discounted in-person PD may be offered for larger accounts.
Sign up for latest updates
Two weeks to go to get your Members Only Early Bird Tickets for our Winter Business Insight Day and AGM on 3 Novemb… https://t.co/AcebNknNbE
Here’s what one LearnED delegate had to say about their experience at a previous Roadshow! Connect with like-minded… https://t.co/Gp4Gys63L2