The City & Guilds Textbook: Food and Beverage Service for the Level 2 Technical Certificate – Student eTextbook
Build essential skills in Food and Beverage Service with this brand new textbook
- Age Range
Build essential skills in Food and Beverage Service with this brand new textbook, written specially for the new Level 2 Technical Certificate and endorsed by City & Guilds.
- Get to grips with the new Level 2 Technical Certificate, with learning objectives linked to the new qualification
- Enhance your understanding with definitions of key terms
- Check your knowledge with ‘Test Your Learning’ short-answer questions
- Put your learning into context with practical, service-based ‘In Practice’ activities
- Gain confidence in your skills, with guidance from trusted authors and teachers in Food and Beverage Service: John Cousins, Suzanne Weeks and Andrew Bisconti
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning. Students can download and view on any device or browser; add, edit and synchronise notes across 2 devices; access their personal copy on the move.
- £ one-off cost
One year subscription – £7.50 per student
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Free, no obligation trial
We know it’s important to evaluate digital resources before you buy them, which is why you can try Student eTextbooks for free, with no obligation for 30 days.