The City & Guilds Textbook: Food and Beverage Service for the Level 2 Technical Certificate – Whiteboard eTextbook
Build essential skills in Food and Beverage Service with this brand new textbook
- Age Range
Build essential skills in Food and Beverage Service with this brand new textbook, written specially for the new Level 2 Technical Certificate and endorsed by City & Guilds.
- Get to grips with the new Level 2 Technical Certificate, with learning objectives linked to the new qualification
- Enhance your understanding with definitions of key terms
- Check your knowledge with ‘Test Your Learning’ short-answer questions
- Put your learning into context with practical, service-based ‘In Practice’ activities
- Gain confidence in your skills, with guidance from trusted authors and teachers in Food and Beverage Service: John Cousins, Suzanne Weeks and Andrew Bisconti
Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the printed textbooks that are ideal for front-of-class teaching and lesson planning.
- £ one-off cost
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Free, no obligation trial
We know it’s important to evaluate digital resources before you buy them, which is why you can try Student eTextbooks for free, with no obligation for 30 days.