The City & Guilds Textbook: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care – Student eTextbook
Develop best practice and improve your leadership skills with this textbook
- Age Range
Published in association with City and Guilds for the new Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care specification.
- Build comprehensive understanding of the knowledge and skills required for the Level 5 qualification, with detailed coverage of all mandatory units
- Apply theoretical aspects of the Diploma in the workplace, with the ‘In Practice’ feature
- Build confidence reviewing and evaluating practice in Adult Care settings with ‘Reflect On It’ activities, and examples of reflective accounts
- Prepare a strong portfolio, with advice and activities on how to use evidence most effectively
- Extend knowledge and understanding with access to popular optional units available online (www.hoddereducation.co.uk/adultcareextras)
- Fully updated to match the Level 5 qualification’s integration into the higher apprenticeship programme including the new ‘undertake a research project’ unit
The easy-to-follow design makes this an invaluable reference guide for anyone looking to progress their management career in Adult Care.
- £ one-off cost
£7.50 per student
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Free, no obligation trial
We know it’s important to evaluate digital resources before you buy them, which is why you can try Student eTextbooks for free, with no obligation for 30 days.