Virtual environment. Real teachers. Real student outcomes.
- Product Type
Tute’s Objective is to be the first-choice online teaching partner for LAs, schools, non-mainstream settings and other establishments in ensuring that all children are enagaged and are achieving in a high-quality, rich and inclusive curriculum.
Tute Go is targeted programmes of lessons built as intervention to support enrichment, extension, catch-up and revision from KS2 – KS5.
- Live lessons on virtual school
- Qualified teachers
- Playback for review and revision
- Scheme of learning
- Progress tracker
- Attendance data
- Independent learning
- Marked assignments
- Progress Reports
- £15.00 per pupil
Using Tute is easy!
- Tute offers a free taster lesson for your students.
- You invest £1,000 to get you started
- Tute equips you with everything you need to get started
- You book any student for any product and Tute enrols
- Tute charges you every half-term for what you’ve used, once you’ve spent your £1,000
- We review each half-term/term to make sure that Tute is delivering the best possible service
- Trial Options
- Free 45 minute lesson
There are five simple steps to get started
Tute™ is quick and easy to set up. You’re not tied into a contract, you simply pay for the resources you need as and when you need them on your account.
Step 1 – Organise your FREE trial lesson.
Step 2 – Set up your Tute™ account by completing an application.
Step 3 – Add £5000 credit to your account which is topped up each term.
Step 4 – Your Online School is set up with a login for all your pupils.
Step 5 – Start using Tute™ and spend on what you need, as and when you need it.
Sign up for latest updates
What do education sector journalists want? Hear why you should attend the upcoming webinar with Education PR… https://t.co/NKdEO8Y5Uf
Join Ofsted HMI Inspector Sandra Hayes for an update on the Ofsted inspection framework. She will be breaking down… https://t.co/EFR0xLLm7I