Tute Virtual School
Virtual environment. Real teachers. Real student outcomes.
- Product Type
Tute’s Objective is to be the first-choice online teaching partner for LAs, schools, non-mainstream settings and other establishments in ensuring that all children are enagaged and are achieving in a high-quality, rich and inclusive curriculum.
Tute Virtual School is a timetable of lessons in core subjects with a choice of differentiated programmes, mapped to the National Curriculum.
- Live lessons
- Qualified teachers
- Playback of all lessons
- Scheme of learning
- Progress tracker
- Data dashboard
- Half-term reporting and review
- Admin support
- IT support
- £11 one-off cost
Using Tute is easy!
- Tute offers a free taster lesson for your students.
- You invest £1,000 to get you started
- Tute equips you with everything you need to get started
- You book any student for any product and Tute enrols
- Tute charges you every half-term for what you’ve used, once you’ve spent your £1,000
- We review each half-term/term to make sure that Tute is delivering the best possible service
- Trial Options
- Free 45 minute lesson
There are five simple steps to get started
Tute™ is quick and easy to set up. You’re not tied into a contract, you simply pay for the resources you need as and when you need them on your account.
Step 1 – Organise your FREE trial lesson.
Step 2 – Set up your Tute™ account by completing an application.
Step 3 – Add £5000 credit to your account which is topped up each term.
Step 4 – Your Online School is set up with a login for all your pupils.
Step 5 – Start using Tute™ and spend on what you need, as and when you need it.