ViewSonic ViewBoard Interactive Display IFP6550-2EP
65″ 4K Interactive Display
- Product Type
PREPARE – PRESENT – PARTICIPATE
Revolutionise your teaching and learning with ViewSonic ViewBoard Interactive Display IFP6550-2EP, allowing ease of interactivity and collaboration.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution delivers breathtaking visuals
- Flicker-Free technology & Blue Light Filter help eliminate eye strain from extended viewing periods
- 20-Point Touch allows multiple users to annotate increasing engagement and encouraging group collaboration
- Floating Pen Annotation on Demand allows easy annotation on everything from Powerpoint to images
- Complimentary myViewBoard™ Digital Whiteboard Software: an easy-to-use and incredibly secure annotation software solution designed specifically for interactive displays and whiteboards. Your digital whiteboard in the cloud built with online interactive technologies that allows groups to access dynamic tools through any touch displays and devices for creating engaging content.
- Complimentary ViewBoard® Cast Content Sharing Software: a content sharing app for laptops and mobile devices that enables 1080p content to be streamed from a user’s device to ViewBoard® wirelessly or over a cable network
- Built-in ARM Quad-core CPU with 16GB Storage provides smooth, lightning-fast computing and responsive touch capabilities
- Versatile connectivity options including multiple HDMI, VGA, RS232, RJ45, and USB ports
- VESA-compatible design and can be placed on a wall mount, or on an optional trolley cart for flexible installation in classrooms
- £1695.00 one-off cost
*Suggested Retail price and does not include installation. All projects logged with ViewSonic secure improved discounted prices for Education.
- Trial Options
- 7 days
Free 1 week trial period with free product demonstration upon delivery (compulsory).
Ashford School embraces digital transformation in the classroom with ViewBoard interactive display technologies from ViewSonic
Sign up for latest updates
RT APPG on Education Technology @edtechappg: What worked during lockdown?
Please let us know which remote learning technologies and practices proved effective… https://t.co/vDUuVFBGS2