Natterhub is a FREE, safe, gated social media tool for Primary Schools for teaching lessons on Online safety and Digital Literacy.
Natterhub is populated with over 200 interactive lessons for Year 1 to Year 6 including all aspects of Online Safety and Digital Literacy. All lessons include lesson plans, Teacher Notes, Assessment and Badge System.
- Natterhub gives you the innovation and technology to teach media literacy skills
- Provides opportunities to deliver lessons on all lessons related to Online Safety from RSE and UKCIS, Education for a Connected World
- Our tool will help you to effectively guide children towards positive digital citizenship
- Enabling you to demonstrate, respond and interact with your pupils to provide an educational role model for social media and all screen use
- Comprehensive digital literacy solution covering all online safety requirements
- Activities to support Online Safety across the full National Curriculum
Natterhub is offered free to Primary Schools globally.
“I’ve had a look through and I think it’s brilliant! I like the features such as the badges and the activity suggestions etc. I also love the lessons and think they look really good visually. They will also be easy for teachers to use as everything is planned out and ready.
I am new to leading online safety in my school and have been looking for a set of lessons that will cover the whole school as most just cover Key Stage 2 or have lessons for a phase as opposed to a year group. So it’s great to see plenty of lessons for individual year groups.”
Leanne Opdam, Chorlton Park Primary School, Manchester UK
“Wow, Natterhub is so obviously a solution for preparing children for screens. Natterhub has really hit the nail on the head. My class is set up and ready to go, and I am really looking forward to being able to connect the children back in their ‘classroom’ environment. My pupils have been missing each other and they are excited to communicate on Natterhub, This is a tool with huge potential. Once we get back to whatever normal will be, I can think of so many ways we can use this to innovate the classroom.”
Nick Oram-Tooley, Frensham Heights, Farnham UK
“It’s great knowing that children can connect online without the worry of hidden nasty behaviour.”
Rebecca Neilson, Year 2 Teacher, Qatar
“With the intuitive interface, thorough teaching notes and brilliant visuals, the Welcome Lesson went down an absolute treat. The children commented throughout and were able to get a full understanding of how Natterhub works. I now have a class of children who have signed their Child Agreements and we’re ready to go into our first ‘Chat It’ lesson. I can’t wait for more! The children have been begging for us to use it since we trialled it! Such a simple and much needed solution.”
Ann Davidson, Thomas’s, Clapham UK