Grammar & Spelling Bug
Online games and teacher tools to help your children build essential grammar and spelling skills
- Membership type
BESA members go through a rigorous set of financial and reputational checks and agree to abide by our Code of Practice.
Breathe new life into grammar, spelling and punctuation lessons through fabulous, fun practice games to help children master key skills.
What is it?
All the tools you need to deliver the grammar and spelling requirements of the Primary English curriculum.
- With comprehensive lesson plans and assessments available at the click of a button, you’ll have more time to devote to layering on your teacherly sparkle
- Your pupils will love practising their newly acquired skills over and over with exciting, time-travel themed games
What’s in it?
Built to find the fun in learning grammar, punctuation and spelling, Grammar and Spelling Bug is bursting with online practice games and video tutorials that help children master essential skills.
For you, there are:
- diagnostic checks
- teaching guidance
- and summative assessments to help show children’s progress
How it works
There’s a simple four step structure for Grammar and Spelling Bug.
- Assess your children’s understanding
- Teach the objective
- Embed the learning
- Assess children’s progress
- £309 per annum
Just £309 per annum for your whole school.
- Infant: £109
- Junior: £219
- Trial Options
- 1 month