- Product Type
- Age Range
MyMaths is a whole-school resource for use in the classroom and at home. MyMaths is easy to use alongside any other maths resources to consolidate learning, wherever you are.
- Hundreds of self-marking homework activities
- An interactive lesson to match each homework for front-of-class use or reference at home
- Assessment Manager to quickly assign work to classes or individual pupils and to track pupil progress and leave feedback, even when working remotely
- Booster packs for targeted practice in key areas such as times tables and KS2 SATs
- Fun maths games in a safe learning environment
- A dedicated support site with free webinars and in-depth FAQs for teachers, parents and carers, and pupils
- Content is matched to all UK national curricula and other popular schemes of work
- £339 per annum
If your school is affected by Coronavirus, or you are looking for resources to support remote learning, you can sign up for free access to MyMaths lasting until September 2020.
After the free trial period ends, an annual subscription costs just £339 +VAT for your whole school to access. We also offer discounts to small schools.
Please note prices apply to UK schools and are subject to change.
- Trial Options
- Other durationOur free trial usually lasts for one month. However, you can currently sign up for free access to MyMaths lasting until September 2020.
Sign up for a free trial to gain full access to the MyMaths platform for every teacher and child in your school.
- QWhere can I find support for using MyMaths?
- QHow can I use MyMaths to support my remote teaching?
- APlease see this document: http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/oxed/primary/maths/mymaths/getting-the-most-from-your-mymaths-subscription.pdf
Sign up for latest updates
RT Teach First North West @TeachFirstNW: Want to be part of not 1 but 2 professional networks for a flying start to your teaching career?