- Product Type
Target Tracker is a pupil progress and assessment software package, tracking pupils from Early Years through to Key Stage 1 and 2. With insightful reporting options and a comprehensive range of features for tracking and assessing your pupils, you’ll have a powerful tool at your fingertips without the need for arduous data entry or evaluation.
How can Target Tracker help you?
- Identify Gaps – Target Tracker provides instant gap analysis enabling you to quickly intervene and adapt lesson plans to meet your pupils’ needs.
- Formative and Summative Assessment – Target Tracker lets you track both summative and formative assessment throughout the academic year to save you from dreaded end-of-term data entry.
- Clear Reporting – An extensive range of charts and reporting options are available to you. From pupils and parents to senior leaders and governors, Target Tracker produces reports supporting self-evaluation, performance management and preparing for Ofsted for all relevant audiences.
- Record Evidence and Parental Engagement – Target Tracker makes it easier to track on-the-go thanks to Observations. The powerful iOS app allows you to take photos and accompanying notes for easy access later on your Target Tracker software. You can also use Observations to communicate directly with parents through our parent portal, Target Tracker Link.
- World-Class Support – Our brilliant and friendly helpline support team are here to assist you both in and outside of term time.
Whatever queries I have raised, [the helpline] have always been answered by polite and courteous staff who are always so happy to help. A brilliant service I couldn’t be without, thank you. – Kim Hall, Headteacher, St Margaret’s Church of England Primary School
- Training – Available for users at all levels, our training courses can be tailored to your needs and are delivered by our experienced trainers in your school or to your group of schools.
Target Tracker was created by education experts and is the perfect answer to assessment without levels. We know you’ll love it and 4,000 schools agree, making us the largest provider of pupil progress and assessment software in England.
Our free trial includes unlimited access to the desktop software, observations app and our parent portal, Target Tracker Link.
- £621 per annum
Target Tracker is available on a subscription basis and is prorated depending on when you subscribe. Pricing is tailored to your setting and number of pupils on roll.
Prices start from £252 (EYFS), £378 (Primary) and £621 (EYFS & Primary).
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Our free 1 month trial gives you unlimited access to the Target Tracker desktop software, Observations app and our parent portal, Target Tracker Link. To request your free one month trial, complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch with you.
Kate Moore, headteacher, tells us why Target Tracker offers a “very sophisticated system” to track assessment and attendance data…
Melissa Heatherson, headteacher, tells us how Target Tracker has helped her school improve standards and prepare for Ofsted…
Sign up for latest updates
Join the free… https://t.co/KnmY0kUaHz