Busy Ant Maths
Confidence from the start
- Product Type
What is Busy Ant Maths?
Busy Ant Maths is a whole-school mathematics course that assists teachers in teaching for mastery and ensures complete coverage of the Primary National Curriculum for Mathematics.
Our innovative online learning platform, Collins Connect, supports teachers and pupils by providing a wealth of content and digital resources including flexible planning and record-keeping tools. The editable slideshows and maths tools are ideal for front-of-class teaching while the online games inspire an enjoyment of maths and foster a ‘can do’ attitude to the understanding of maths.
Busy Ant Maths on Collins Connect includes:
- Everything you need to teach a week of maths in each unit
- Medium-term plans that can be adapted using the online Planning Tool
- Flexible tools and teaching slides which allow you to use the representations that are most appropriate for your pupils
- Assessment with an easy-to-use online Record-Keeping Tool
- Maths games which can be played at different levels, timed or untimed, to develop mathematical fluency.
- £200 per annum
1 year subscription to Busy Ant Maths on Collins Connect – £200 + VAT per year group
3 year subscription to Busy Ant Maths on Collins Connect – £500 + VAT per year group
Lifetime subscription to Busy Ant Maths – Stretch and Challenge Years 1-6 – £450 per school
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Start a free 14-day trial of Busy Ant Maths on Collins Connect today.
Laura Reynolds, Year 3 Co-ordinator, answers questions about the impact that Busy Ant Maths has had at South Farnham School.
Sign up for latest updates
Looking to make new partnerships?
Join us at the UK Meets USA Reception, hosted by Bett in association with BESA,… https://t.co/IuAn3FnBny
Did you know there is still time to get your ticket to the Summer Business Insight Day? Join us in just two weeks f… https://t.co/c0ty9KVjXs