Discovery Education Espressois a cross-curricular learning service for teachers and pupils covering Foundation to Key Stage 2. Containing over 23,000 digital resources, including short videos, interactive games, printable resources and more, Espresso supports delivery of the National Curriculum with flexible resources supporting any teaching style. Resources are curated into modules supporting specific objectives and include point-of use teacher support. The Espresso News area, a BETT 2019 finalist, delivers age-appropriate news features helping pupils understand the world they live in and makes connections to what they are learning in the classroom. Multiple tools enable users to search by curriculum objective, subject or resource type ensuring that all educators and pupils are able to use Espresso to its fullest potential.
- Inspire your pupils and enhance your lessons with comprehensive, engaging digital resources.
- Promote self-guided learning with the Video Zone
- Aligned to the National Curriculum and Curriculum for Excellence.
- Supported by professional learning to help you integrate digital learning across the curriculum.
- Connected by the Discovery Education Community, a global network of education professionals sharing innovation and good practice.
- £7 per pupil
Pricing is tailored according to school size and length of commitment.
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Longer trials may be arranged on request. We can also provide an online walkthrough of the Discovery Education Espresso service to help you fully explore everything Espresso has to offer.
Higher standards in literacy are at the heart of the National Curriculum. But encouraging a love of reading in the digital age can be a challenge.