Infant Language Link
Identify speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) in your class and help narrow the gap
- Product Type
- Age Range
Infant Language Link enables schools to identify children with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN), pinpointing those who need referring to local speech and language therapy services. The package provides everything you need to enable you to support all children who have SLCN in your school setting – ensuring that they reach their full potential.
What’s in the package?
- Standardised online assessments that are fun and straightforward to administer
- Instant results that identify areas of need and recommendations of where to go next
- Intervention plans, provision mapping and progress measures track your pupils every step of the way
- Hundreds of exciting, colourful, downloadable resources and materials to ensure your interventions are engaging and meaningful
- ‘NEW’ Online Certified User Training builds staff knowledge and confidence around SLCN
- Home resources so your school can work in partnership with parents/carers to develop your children’s language skills
Help support all your pupils who have speech, language and communication needs and develop the SLCN knowledge base of your workforce for a truly inclusive and communication friendly school.
- £275 per annum
Cost in the first year is £425+VAT (includes start up cost of £150)
Follow on years £275+VAT
Additional subscription discounts are available in follow on years if more than one package is purchased.
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Get FREE 14-day access for your entire school to Infant Language and discover tools and support for early identification, targeted interventions, training and measuring progress to help children improve their speech and communication skills.
Exciting news – when you complete a free trial of Language Link, we will give you our Brand-New Resource:
The Ultimate Guide to SLCN RRP £23.99
Schools are getting increasingly better at considering whether SLCN might be affecting their pupils learning and well being. However, the more staff know, the better off pupils will be and developing staff knowledge is something that can be improved upon in every school.
This definitive reference eBook, written by speech and language therapists offers:
- Guidance for your whole school so that your community can become truly inclusive and communication friendly.
- Practical and specific advice on how to support children in the classroom about the diagnoses or needs that they may have.
We believe that supporting children starts with understanding them. This new practical handbook will enable staff to feel confident in unpicking and understanding the needs of the children who they meet.
Help support all your pupils who have speech, language and communication difficulties and develop the SLCN knowledge base of your workforce for a truly inclusive and communication friendly school!
You can access your FREE* eCopy when you complete a Language Link trial.
Language Link Effect – evidence of pupil attainment and staff practice over three studies