AQA KS3 Science
Develop mastery at KS3 with an engaging two-year course for the 2016 AQA KS3 Science syllabus
- Product Type
- Age Range
- Exam Boards
Help students meet AQA’s Mastery Goals with a bespoke two-year course, matched to the new AQA Key Stage 3 Science syllabus, Big Ideas principle and Enquiry Processes.
The Student Books have been approved by AQA.
- Ensure progression throughout the course with Know, Apply and Extend concepts from the AQA syllabus embedded in each spread
- Develop Working Scientifically skills with enquiry processes integrated into each lesson
- Guide students confidently through the AQA Mastery Goals and 10 Big Ideas, which are reflected in the learning objectives for each lesson
- Check understanding and track progress with questions at the end of each topic and chapter
- Prepare students for GCSE 9–1 and develop key skills with maths, literacy and extended writing skills embedded throughout
- Deliver the course confidently with teacher support fully matched to the AQA KS3 Science syllabus, the Big Ideas framework and enquiry processes
- Support students in meeting AQA’s mastery goals, each lesson maps to the Know, Apply and Extend concepts with three levels of learning outcomes
- Lesson plans accompany each lesson in the student book, including learning objectives and outcomes, common misconceptions, key vocabulary, and skills development in numeracy, literacy, and Working Scientifically
- Support your planning with 2 and 3-year schemes of work
- Supports you and your students by providing further opportunities for assessment and home learning
- Teach flexibly with online access to resources on whiteboards, computers, tablets and smartphones
- Quickly access teaching resources – the corresponding section from the teacher guide is included with the lesson content
This resource is aligned to AQA’s big ideas and KS3 syllabus with Teacher Guide Part 1 covering Part 1 of the syllabus and Teacher Guide Part 2 covering Part 2
- AQA KS3 Science Student Book and Teacher Guide Part 1 – 1 year licence
- AQA KS3 Science Student Book and Teacher Guide Part 1 – 3 year licence
- AQA KS3 Science Student Book and Teacher Guide Part 2 – 1 year licence
- AQA KS3 Science Student Book and Teacher Guide Part 2 – 3 year licence
- £150 per annum
1 year licence – £150.00 +VAT
3 year licence – £400.00 +VAT
- Trial Options
- 14 days
Please contact us using the details below for a free trial.
Sign up for latest updates
RT APPG on Education Technology @edtechappg: What worked during lockdown?
Please let us know which remote learning technologies and practices proved effective… https://t.co/vDUuVFBGS2