School App for Parents – the Parental App being used by over 600 schools across the UK
Connectus Scotland Ltd
Increase parental engagement, communicate more and save money!
- Product Type
Having a school app will
- help increase parental engagement
- help you communicate to a wider audience as Mum, Dad, Carer and Grandparents can all download the app
- communicate more frequently as messaging through the app is unlimited and all included in the subscription
- reduce incoming calls, our customers report substantial reduction in incoming calls having launched their app
- save you money on expensive broadcast texting
- save you money on printing and photocopying as you just pop it in the app
All by putting the most important information in the most convenient place – their phone.
Launch materials are provided – a 4′ x 2′ outdoor all weather banner, A5 colour leaflets ( quantity as per you school roll ) and a digital launch pack that provides all you need to brilliantly launch your app
Full training is provided, we have now trained over 3,100 people how to use the ‘back office’ and please allow 45 minutes for the training. On going customer support via chatbox, email and phone all available
All by putting important information in the most convenient place – their phones !
The app can integrate with all major MIS systems via WONDE. The cost of everything stated here is included in your annual subscription fee.
- £400 per annum
Our app is rented to your school on an annual subscription basis for £400 excl. VAT per year. The price includes training, outdoor banner and leaflets to promote the app – there are no hidden charges and no implemetation fees. Contact us for a detailed quote.
- Trial Options
- 14 days7 days
Connectus Scotland will provide your school with a demonstration app for you to download and evaluate. There is no obligation to this demo however we would appreciate a 20 minutes call to brief you on the features and benefits of having an app.
Sign up for latest updates
Happy Friday to all our members! We’d like to welcome two new members to BESA this week: full BESA member, Support… https://t.co/xCdwejOBrx