- Product Type
Compute supports schools with primary computing schemes of work that provide full statutory coverage for the National Curriculum for Computing at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (pupils aged 3-11).
Our comprehensive computing curriculum is designed for mastery.
Trusted and used by thousands of teachers and schools throughout the world, we provide structured, flexible, primary computing lesson plans and resources for each year and all the support and materials you need to confidently teach computing from EYFS to Year 6. Suitable for teachers with any level of experience.
Inside each pack:
- detailed, step-by-step, computing lesson plans with screenshots and end of unit assessment guidance
- explainer animations and videos for pupils and teachers
- comprehensive primary computing assessment toolkit and pupil progress trackers for each year providing full coverage of the National Curriculum for Computing objectives
- subject leader’s toolkit incl. Ofsted & Deep Dive guidance & CPD toolkit
- optional online diagnostic computing assessment tests for the whole school, assessment tasks with mark schemes and interactive pupil progress trackers
- differentiated tasks, extension / enrichment / home learning ideas for pupils
- computing lesson resources (incl. pre and partially written computer programs and support materials)
- pupil worksheets & online pupil activities
- free software, tools and computing resources
- links to develop subject knowledge
- creative ideas for teaching computing without computers (computing unplugged) to support pupil understanding
- compatible with cloud-based learning platforms (e.g. Google Classroom and Microsoft)
- £380 per annum
The above is the current price for our core curriculum EYFS-Y6
We offer a variety of other bundles, which include iPad Extras and Tests & Tasks
Visit our website for our full range of products, or to find the bundle that best suits the needs of your school please get in touch.
- Trial Options
- 3 Days Evaluation Access
Explore how iCompute can help your school teach primary computing.
Sign up for a free 7 day, no obligation trial of everything we have to offer.
How one school became a Lead School on the Network of Excellence for Computing Science Teaching with iCompute
The progress the children have made is phenomenal! We are so impressed at how easily everyone has embraced computing with iCompute.
Sign up for latest updates
Looking to make new partnerships?
Join us at the UK Meets USA Reception, hosted by Bett in association with BESA,… https://t.co/IuAn3FnBny
Did you know there is still time to get your ticket to the Summer Business Insight Day? Join us in just two weeks f… https://t.co/c0ty9KVjXs