A consistent approach to raising English standards.
Wordsmith is a fully-integrated programme for reading comprehension, speaking and listening, grammar and writing, designed to ensure progress for every child. Wordsmith provides you with a consistent approach to teaching with detailed planning to help you improve results in English.
What makes Wordsmith so special?
- A consistent whole-school approach to English teaching
- Be ready for the tough new SATs with plenty of preparation opportunities
- Includes units on fiction, non-fiction, poetry and ‘live units’
- Detailed, editable lesson plans and resources – just log on and teach
- Online toolkit + eBooks + Books + Professional Development
- Online toolkit with online planning tool and teaching ideas
- Whole novels
- Interactive non-fiction
- Live units
- Bite-size active grammar blasts
- In-depth support for teaching grammar
- Digitally searchable bank of resources
- £1226 per annum
Subsequent years are £300.
Additional pricing list can be found here.
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Timberscombe First School could see that the grammar requirements of the new curriculum were going to be challenging.