App toanage communication, homework, parents evening, clubs, registers, marksheets, behaviour + more
- Product Type
Edulink One is a school engagement and management suite and runs as an app on phones and tablets or as a desktop site. It sits on top of SIMS software, making your data easily accessible anytime from any device and allowing you to manage your school easily on a daily basis.
- Communicate with messaging – email, SMS and push notifications
- Take registers
- View timetables
- Set and manage homework
- Organise clubs
- Manage assessment: update marksheets/ profiles
- Plan classroom seating
- Record and view achievements and behaviour
- Collect SIMS data collection sheets
- View cashless catering balances and transactions
- View attendance – lesson/ statutory
- Review exams timetable and results
- Manage resource bookings – from rooms to minibuses
- Lookup contacts
- Access documents
- View medical information
- Share school reports
- Plus lots more
Plus there’s only one login to remember as there’s one system.
- Accessible on any device via a web browser or app means data is more accurate.
- Engage staff, students and parents.
- Improved student and parental engagement.
- Can replace multiple existing systems leading to a large cost savings.
- Highly customisable to meet the school’s needs.
Get a 30 day free trial of the full product using your data – the best way to see how user-friendly and useful our system is.
- £2000 per annum
£800 per Primary School
£2000 per Secondary School
Additional SMS message costs payable to your supplier if you use this function. (In-app push notifications are free).
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Parental and student engagement is an important mission of Hornsea School, a school with 1,100 students on roll.
Uckfield Community Technology College (UCTC) is one of the very first schools to adopt EduLink One since its launch in January 2017.
Sign up for latest updates
Looking to sharpen up your copywriting skills & help make your content stand out? Take a look at our Top Tips for G… https://t.co/o6W8hQV8Da