Your gateway to sharing school information
- Membership type
BESA members go through a rigorous set of financial and reputational checks and agree to abide by our Code of Practice.
EduLink One provides an integrated school information platform which draws together a range of existing schools systems with an engaging user interface allowing teachers, parents and students to communicate and access information in one place.
EduLink One reads and writes data to SIMS and we have the following capabilities:
- Messaging – Email, SMS & Push notifications
- Take Registers
- View Timetables
- Assessment: Update Marksheets/ Profiles
- Classroom Seating Planner
- SIMS Data Collection Sheets
- View Cashless Catering Balances/ Transactions
- View Attendance – Lesson/ Statutory
- Review Exams Timetable & Results
- Record & View Achievement/ Behaviour
- Lookup Contacts
- Access Documents
- View Medical Information
- Review Calendar
- Add / Edit / View Homework
- Organise Clubs
- Accessible on any device via a web browser or app.
- Suitable for staff, students and parents.
- Improved student and parental engagement.
- Can replace multiple existing systems leading to a large cost savings.
- Highly customisable to meet the School’s needs.
- £2000 per annum
£800 per Primary School
£2000 per Secondary School
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Parental and student engagement is an important mission of Hornsea School, a school with 1,100 students on roll.
Uckfield Community Technology College (UCTC) is one of the very first schools to adopt EduLink One since its launch in January 2017.
Sign up for latest updates
Some great photos from the Early Years Special Interest Group meeting this week hosted by Simon Winfield… https://t.co/fVc1OtTYn6