App toanage communication, homework, parents evening, clubs, registers, marksheets, behaviour + more
- Product Type
Edulink One is a school engagement and management suite and runs as an app on phones and tablets or as a desktop site. It sits on top of SIMS software, making your data easily accessible anytime from any device and allowing you to manage your school easily on a daily basis.
- Communicate with messaging – email, SMS and push notifications
- Take registers
- View timetables
- Set and manage homework
- Organise clubs
- Manage assessment: update marksheets/ profiles
- Plan classroom seating
- Record and view achievements and behaviour
- Collect SIMS data collection sheets
- View cashless catering balances and transactions
- View attendance – lesson/ statutory
- Review exams timetable and results
- Manage resource bookings – from rooms to minibuses
- Lookup contacts
- Access documents
- View medical information
- Share school reports
- Plus lots more
Plus there’s only one login to remember as there’s one system.
- Accessible on any device via a web browser or app means data is more accurate.
- Engage staff, students and parents.
- Improved student and parental engagement.
- Can replace multiple existing systems leading to a large cost savings.
- Highly customisable to meet the school’s needs.
Get a 30 day free trial of the full product using your data – the best way to see how user-friendly and useful our system is.
- £2000 per annum
£800 per Primary School
£2000 per Secondary School
Additional SMS message costs payable to your supplier if you use this function. (In-app push notifications are free).
- Trial Options
- 1 month
Parental and student engagement is an important mission of Hornsea School, a school with 1,100 students on roll.
Uckfield Community Technology College (UCTC) is one of the very first schools to adopt EduLink One since its launch in January 2017.