Python in Pieces
Coding that just fits
- Product Type
Python in Pieces has been designed by teachers to empower the specialist and non-specialist to teach KS3 coding with confidence. It helps teachers to transition their students from block-based coding to Python with guided lessons and open-ended activities.
With the ability to easily translate from block-code to python, in BOTH directions, students will quickly become empowered to progress from the expectations of KS2 through to KS3. The guided lessons allow students to manage their own learning and teacher solution guides enable teachers to support student learning at every step.
How Python in Pieces fits with your teaching:
- All 18 lessons are mapped to the curriculum and have been designed for classroom delivery and to support home learning.
- Explainer videos, task lists, hints and teacher solution guides are available for every lesson.
- Teachers can review whole class and individual performance.
- Students can monitor their own progression.
What can your students expect?
- Ability to flip between block-based coding and Python in both directions allowing students to explore, test and understand their code.
- Step-by-step lessons with instructional videos.
- Free-code areas to test their knowledge and unleash their creativity.
- Compatibility with Micro:bit.
- Ability to create visually rich programs and games with sprites and background images.
- £600 per annum
- Python in Pieces packages start from £300 (excluding VAT) for Primary schools and £600 excluding VAT) for Secondary schools.
- Multi-year discounts apply to 3-year licences and 5-year licences.
- For a personalised quote please get in touch.
- Trial Options
- 14 days
To sign up for a free 14 day trial of Python in Pieces, please visit our website.
Sign up for latest updates
BESA is partner to the EDUCATE Programme, an ERDF part-funded EdTech research accelerator providing training + ment… https://t.co/f38KJnVp9W
We’re expanding our team across marketing, membership, events and finance. Want to join a fantastic… https://t.co/Mf0zhrHoDy