SchooliP engages and empowers school staff in their own development to positively impact teaching and learning. With thousands of users and growing, SchooliP pro-actively assists teaching and support staff within all types of schools, academies and Multi Academy Trusts.
SchooliP saves valuable time for schools by:
- Centralising the performance management dialogue and evidence
- Setting staff strategic targets for improvement
- Recording monitoring electronically and reporting in real-time
- Lesson Observations
- Learning Walks
- Work Scrutiny
- Appraising staff against the latest standards
- Identifying areas for development
- Requesting and recording outcomes for CPD activities and courses
- Comprehensive Trust-wide, whole school and departmental reporting
- Mobile app for ease of staff use
- Record video lesson observations with annotations
- £3 per pupil
SchooliP is priced from £595 to £2,985 for a one year subscription. Schools with 201-999 pupils on roll are charged at £3 per pupil per year.
We offer a further discount of 20% for schools that sign up to three years with prompt payment.
Contact us today to arrange a free no-obligation demonstration of SchooliP.
- Trial Options
- 14 days
SchooliP offer a free no obligation trial for 14 days with access to a limited version of the product.