Online Learning Recovery with SAM Learning
Find Gaps, Fill Gaps, Reduce Workload
- Product Type
- Exam Boards
SAM Learning is an online review and assessment tool, accessible on any electronic device for students at school, home, and mobile phone. Teachers are in full control of students’ work and can set tasks and homework for individuals, groups, and classes with ease and in moments. SAM Learning tracks student activity and progress across 27 GCSE and 16 KS3 subjects Thousands of activities are mapped to meet the specific requirements of every UK exam board.
Introduce your school to SAM Learning to use:
- Learning Recovery
- Identify your learners’ gaps with our Question Level Analysis Report.
- Y7 Diagnostics and Catch-Up
- Improve Year 7 secondary school readiness.
- Access revision activities, test activities, and exam papers.
- Students make better progress with 10+ hours use of SAM Learning.
- £2.99 per pupil
*£2.99 estimated on school size.
We have packages to offer you (both with the full launch and support program):
- Annual and multiple-year subscriptions are available at a reduced price, as a package to suit the smaller school.
- £450 monthly: a no-risk, no catches, month-to-month subscription service that gives you full unlimited access to SAM Learning for a fixed monthly payment with no upfront costs and no tie-in.
- Trial Options
- 1 month
All new schools have access to a 30 day money back guarantee.